This Website, www.yourlocalartists.com (hereinafter, referred to as “the Website”) is operated by www.yourlocalartists.com. (hereinafter referred to as “us” “we” or “our”). The terms "you” or “your" refer to you, the consumer and/or user of the Website. “User” means all users of “the Website”. We offer this Website, including all information, products and services available from this Website, to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: These Terms contain provisions that govern how any legal claims that might arise between us and you will be handled. See Mandatory Arbitration Provision For Resolution Of Claims or Disputes (Section 12 below) “Arbitration” below), which includes a binding obligation to resolve disputes on an individual (i.e. non-class action basis), which will, subject to limited exceptions, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding arbitration or small claims court.
YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSES, AND YOU WILL USE IT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE IN A WAY THAT MAY CAUSE THE WEBSITE TO BE INTERRUPTED, DAMAGED, RENDERED LESS EFFICIENT OR SUCH THAT THE EFFECTIVENESS OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE IS IN ANY WAY IMPAIRED. YOU AGREE NOT TO ATTEMPT ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY PART OR COMPONENT OF THE WEBSITE.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP AND USE1.1 All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property www.yourlocalartists.com is protected by , United States and international copyright laws. Except as otherwise permitted in these Terms, You may only electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with www.yourlocalartists.com. Any other use of our website, including reproduction and internet links, is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission.
1.2 www.yourlocalartists.com domain name, the logos, graphics and button icons used on our site and all graphics and designs shown or displayed in our merchandise including the www.yourlocalartists.com designs are trademarks and of yourlocalartists. Your your use of our Website is subject to applicable laws governing ownership and use of intellectual property, including our trademarks and copyrights. You acknowledge and agree that the trademark, logos, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this Website shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content belonging to a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
1.3 We grant you the limited right to access and make use of the Website as our user. However, you shall not: a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Website or any image, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Site Content”) for any commercial purpose; b) use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Site Content; c) use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Website’s name or our trademarks; d) engage in any activity that interferes with the Website or another user’s ability to use the Website; e) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Website and the goods or services offered on the Website; or f) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by these Terms.
1.4 You may not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of the Site Content in any manner without our prior written permission or as otherwise permitted by these Terms
2. INFRINGEMENT NOTICE2.1 We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Website, please notify us by sending an email at the following address: email@example.com
2.2 In order for us to more effectively assist you, any notification received concerning alleged infringement of intellectual property rights or confidential or proprietary information must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
3.2 You acknowledge that the particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors and look of products offered on the Website.
3.3 The inclusion of any products or services on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We attempt to ensure that information on the Sites is complete, accurate and up-to-date, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see depends on your device set-up, and We cannot guarantee that your device will accurately display such colors. Despite our efforts, the information on the Sites may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the Sites. For example, products or services included on a Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may carry a different price than what is stated on the Site. In the event of a pricing error or discrepancy on a Site with respect to products or services, We reserve the right to cancel any orders (or partial orders) for such products or services.
3.4 IF YOU BELIEVE THAT A PRODUCT PURCHASED BY YOU OR OTHERWISE OFFERED BY US IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN IT TO US FOR A REFUND.
4.3 The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
5. EXTERNAL SITES AND RESOURCESyourlocalartists.com uses secure processing called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Encryption Technology, which is a protocol developed for the transmission of private information over the internet. SSL uses a private key to encrypt your data, including your credit card information, so that it cannot be read while being transferred over the internet.
IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITES, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. ORDERS, PRICE AND RESALE6.1 You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation and in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged.
6.2 Nothing on the Website constitutes a binding offer to sell products described on the Website or to make such products available in your area. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. dollars and must be paid in U.S. dollars. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
6.3 DUTIES AND TAXES FOR ORDERS SHIPPED WITHIN CANADA, THE UNITED STATES OR MEXICO. In accordance with NAFTA, orders placed by and shipping to residents of the NAFTA countries (Canada, the United States, or Mexico) are exempt from paying customs duties on any merchandise made in any of the NAFTA countries. Applicable HST or Provincial Sales Tax is charged to those orders shipped within Canada. All customers in the United States and Mexico are responsible for any Sales Tax based on the shipping destination.
6.4 DUTIES AND TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA). Shipping and handling charges for overseas orders are based on the destination country and the merchandise you order. Please note: the prices we quote do not include any import/customs duties and tax charges applicable to your order.
6.5 WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CUSTOMS AND/OR DUTIES & TAXES APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER. You are personally responsible for paying these fees upon receipt or delivery of the order. A general guideline to follow when estimating these fees should be to calculate 20% of the total dollar amount of the items ordered. However, this is just a guideline as the actual fees will vary based on the country you are in. You should check with your local Customs Department for more detailed information on how to estimate these additional charges.
7.1 The Website may contain various interactive portions, such as a place for consumer reviews, user forums, message boards or other types of interactive features that allow users to post content on our Website ("Online Services"). We have no obligation to actively monitor the Online Services, but we reserve the right to do so. We are not responsible for, nor do we vouch for the accuracy of, the content of any user comments or other content that may be posted or uploaded by a user. User comments and other content posted or uploaded by a user (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, delete, or refuse to post User Content, for any reason whatsoever.
7.2 If you believe that any User Content is inaccurate or objectionable, you should contact us by sending an email to info@ yourlocalartists.com Please provide us with detailed information about the nature and location of the alleged objectionable material so that we may easily locate and investigate the same.
7.3 By using this Website, you agree that:
- You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material or other content that: (i) is defamatory, libelous, disruptive, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, harmful, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that otherwise violates any law; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iii) infringes any person or entity's intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right).
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not repeatedly post the same or similar message ("flooding") or post excessively large or inappropriate images or content.
- You will not distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam and chain letters.
7.5 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you or not.
7.6 If you submit any User Content to this Website, you grant to us, and any of our successors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the User Content, and in any other media, now known or hereafter devised.
7.7 If you choose to communicate or meet with other users of the Website, you are doing so at your own risk. We do not, and have no obligation to, verify the identity of or otherwise screen our users for any reason. You acknowledge that there are risks, including the risk of physical harm, when dealing with strangers or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you may come in contact through the Website.
7.8 This Website is meant for users 18 years old and over. We will not knowingly allow any user less than 18 years of age to submit any User Content to our Website.
9. DISCLAIMERS9.1 WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, CONDITION OR COMPLETENESS, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
9.2 WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
10. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY NEITHER WE NOR OUR PROVIDERS, VENDORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR CONTRACTORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; IN ANY CASE WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE WITHIN THE CONTEMPLATION OF US AT THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS OCCURRED.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall we or our providers, vendors, distributors or contractors be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or any loss of data, on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, audio, or other information from the site or associated with any email or links sent to you by us. In no event shall we, our providers or distributors, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, punitive, exemplary, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, lost profits , lost business, or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, that arise out of or are in any way connected with the use, or the inability to use, the site or the services or materials on the site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION FOR RESOLUTION OF CLAIMS OR DISPUTES.12.1 Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of yourlocalartists.com products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of yourlocalartists.com products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. yourlocalartists.com failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions .Yourlocalartists.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
12.2 Informal Process First: Both you and we agree that in the event of any dispute between us, the party wishing to address the dispute must contact the other party in writing, including by e-mail, and advise the other party of the dispute in reasonable detail as well as informing the other party of the remedy being sought. All Notices to us shall be sent to the following address: Info@yourlocalartists.com The parties shall then make a good faith effort to resolve the dispute before resorting to more formal means of resolution. In the event that the dispute is not resolved within thirty days of receipt of the written notice, the party raising the dispute may proceed to mandatory arbitration as set forth below.
12.3 Mandatory Arbitration of Disputes: If the informal process described in paragraph 12.2 does not fully resolve a dispute, then ANY AND ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, NOT a judge or jury.
12.4 Class-Action Waiver: Both you and we expressly waive any ability to maintain any class action proceedings in any forum. Any arbitration, claim or other proceedings by or between you and us shall be conducted on an individual basis and not in any class action, mass action, or on a consolidated or representative basis. You further agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief or to combine or aggregate similar claims or unrelated transactions. You acknowledge and agree that this agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
14. NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, residents of California who use this Website are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OUR NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING FROM OUR ACTS BUT DOES APPLIES TO THE ACTS OR OMISSION OF OTHERS. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT EXCEED $1,000.00 OR YOUR ACTUAL, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS AND DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
16.4 You may send us notices or communicate with us by email at Info@yourlocalartists.com . If you send us an email that asks for a response, and you do not receive a response within ten (10) business days, please send us another email as we may not have received your previous email. When you send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically. You acknowledge that that communications by email are not considered confidential communications. Therefore, please do not send us any confidential information by email
DATE LAST MODIFIED: October 14,2019
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Basic e-commerce features such as user login and cart functionality.
- A better experience through usage analytics and tracking.
- Enhanced security such as preventing multiple failed login attempts and protecting transactions.